At Finnian & Columba, we firmly believe that prevention through training is better than having to solve problems once faced with them.
We can organize practical training sessions and work shops on various topics, including:
- Copyright clearance & protection;
- Use of trademarks (e.g. in Facebook, AdWords, etc.);
- Privacy & data protection;
- Use of social media;
- Defamation and reputation management (including right to be forgotten and removal requests);
- Advertising law and sponsorship regulations: how to make sure that your advertising campaign complies with all applicable rules?;
- Legal tips and tricks for start-ups;
- Legal aspects of IT and software service contract negotiations;
- Legal rules for e-commerce and online shops (return and guarantees, payment and invoicing, compulsory information requirements, etc);
- How to defend your rights online (e.g. online copyright infringements for photographers, child protection, consumer protection, privacy, etc.);
- Legal aspects of the sharing economy (e.g. rules on Airbnb, Uber, etc.);
- How to protect your intellectual property?
- Other courses tailored to your specific needs.