IT & e-commerce
The lists of most valuable brands prove it every year: the registration of your brand as a trademark is probably one of the best investments you can make as an entrepreneur.
Make sure that you only register those trademarks that are really valuable to your business. Filing too many trademark registrations is inefficient and expensive. However, sadly enough, filing too little trademark registrations often turns out to be expensive as well!
At Finnian & Columba, we will gladly help you with practical advice on which trademark registrations are relevant to your organization. We check the availability of your brand in the trademark registries around the globe, and complete the registration process from A to Z.
What can we do for you?
- Trademark Registration: Registration of your trademark on several levels: for example, European Union (EUIPO), Benelux (BOIP) and UK (IPO);
- Advice on how best to protect your trademarks;
- Trademark infringements: handle discussions and disputes on trademark infringements: What can you actually do when someone else uses your trademark or trade name? How to react when someone accuses you of trademark infringement? What are the rules for the use of brands on e.g. Google Adwords or in Facebook ads?
- We can negotiate and draft contracts on various uses of trademarks: this includes trademark licensing agreements, co-branding agreements, etc.
- We can conduct procedures in court or arbitration on trademark disputes: this includes opposition proceedings before EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) or BOIP (Benelux Office for Intellectual Property); this also includes infringement procedures before the Belgian courts.